Updated: Elite Dangerous: The Guardians is now live, as version 2.2 for Elite Dangerous: Horizons and version 1.7 for the base Elite Dangerous game. The update will automatically download on both PC and Xbox One. Read on for details of the patch. Remember Elite’s CQC (close-quarters combat) Championship, its lesser loved multiplayer arena combat mode? While it’s not getting the overhaul it arguably needs—nor is the now-postponed £75,000 ($100,000) CQC tournament making a comeback—Frontier is taking some of the best bits of CQC and bringing them to the wider Elite universe as part of the upcoming Elite Dangerous: Guardians 2.2 update in October. The big news: single-seat, ship-launched fighters based on the CQC fighter designs. The idea is that players will be able to launch one of these fighters and pilot it remotely, issuing commands back to the mothership. You could tell the mothership to stay put, for instance, to keep it out of harm’s way, or tell it to follow the fighter and go in all guns blazing. You can hot swap between the two ships too, opening up some particularly devious attack patterns. There are three fighters available. The F63 Condor federal fighter and GU97 imperial fighter are identical… Read full this story
- Shh! Anti-agers no one but you need know about: Are fillers the only solution for the fine lines around my lips?
- World Cup opening ceremony: Everything you need to know
- Lizzo Gives Us All the Pep Talk We Need at the 2019 VMAs
- Doctors need to know how to treat opiod addicted CHILDREN, experts warn as the death toll from America's worst drug epidemic continues to rise
- Harry Needs thanks ex Rebecca Adlington for being a 'stupendous mother' in sweet birthday message
- Rebecca Adlington thanks ex-husband Harry Needs for being 'amazing dad'
- Rebecca Adlington reveals why marriage to Harry Needs failed
- 23 Things You Should Know Before Getting Your First Tattoo
- 5 healthy oils you need in your kitchen
- Tiger Woods: 'I don't need to win the Masters, but I really want to'
: Everything you need to know have 341 words, post on arstechnica.com at August 20, 2016. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.