The goal is to capture the attention of your readers and retain it. That way, you make them visit your blog or website regularly, and while they’re there, they spend quality time going through your articles. In doing so, you maintain your readership and reduce your bounce rate. However, some people find this hard because most of their readers think their articles are boring. They can capture the attention of their readers initially, but lose it just as quickly as they gained it. Is it a hopeless situation? No! How To Use Humor In Your Writing After reading this article, you will gain some useful tips that will help you write humorous content that will resurrect your blog and keep your readers waiting for more. Here’s what you need to do… 1. Use Sarcasm With a little sense of humor, you can use sarcasm as one of the most practical tools to gain and retain the attention of your readers. If you can use sarcasm at the right time, the effect will be very powerful. But be warned: Not everyone understands when sarcasm is being used. You have to study and understand your audience so that you know what they…
- Chrissy Teigen Writes Heartbreaking Article After Loss Of Son Following Pregnancy Complications
- STEPHEN GLOVER: Boris Johnson's father Stanley's betrayals didn't stop him leaving his own family
- Susannah Constantine reveals her alcoholism hell: TV style guru says her husband bore the brunt of her behaviour - but she's been in recovery for seven years
- I smoked eight or nine cigarettes a day in the White House and only stopped when Malia caught me Obama admits in his memoir - and reveals toll presidency took on his marriage
- Fired Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale is writing a book and could become first aide to secure multi-million dollar deal - and NEVER signed an NDA
- Why we should all stop talking about the menopause: It is really not that interesting, and defining ourselves by it is doing older women no favours, writes ALEXANDRA SHULMAN
- 'Stopping statins left me with pins and needles': DR MARTIN SCURR answers your health questions
- Amanda Kloots reveals she is writing a memoir about Nick Cordero's struggle before he died at age 41 from COVID-19: 'It's about faith and resilience'
- Mystery of the Lost Colony of Roanoke 'is over': Writings and remains reveal 'vanished' English settlers simply went to live with local tribe
- NIGEL FARAGE: Cyclists need to stop being so pious, pay road tax - and obey the rules like us motorists
Stop Being Boring: How To Write More Humorous Articles have 415 words, post on at March 16, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.