A new video of Middle-earth: Shadow of War gameplay has given us an abbreviated Minas Ithil walkthrough to look at in the lead-up to the game’s release. Shadow of War is the sequel game to Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, which came out back in 2014 for both legacy and current-gen consoles. Shadow of War, from what we’ve seen in trailers so far, promises to be a much bigger and more epic game than Shadow of Mordor. In the Minas Ithil walkthrough we see today, game developer Michael de Plater takes us through the Gondorian city of Minas Ithil, currently under siege by the Orcs of Mordor, in order to take down a captain leading the siege. Minas Ithil, in the background lore of Lord of the Rings, was a city built by Gondor at the very edge of Mordor. At the time of the story it’s been conquered by Mordor and turned into Minas Morgul, but here we see it before that happens, as the Gondorian soldiers fight desperately to keep the city from falling. We also meet Idril, a Shieldmaiden of Gondor helping to command the defense. The walkthrough shows us a number of things that we can do… Read full this story
- America’s Next Phony War: Will Iran Be Trump’s Iraq?
- Calendar of Middle Georgia arts and entertainment events from Feb. 1
- Mitch Albom: Why is living shorter, dying sooner a new trend?
- Turkish President Stokes Anti-Western Rhetoric Over New Zealand Killings
- March's free video games include a new 'Call of Duty' and some major changes to PlayStation
- The Fight for Gender Equality in One of the Most Dangerous Sports on Earth
- Spring TV 2019: Premiere dates for new and returning shows
- Illegal timber, middle school riot, and the last Blockbuster: Morning Briefing for Tuesday, March 19
- AZ Memo: D-Backs aren't ready to begin talks for new stadium
- Could a Tug-Of-War Between Two Central Texas Counties Leave Residents Without Drinking Water?
New Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Gameplay Shows Minas Ithil Walkthrough have 319 words, post on segmentnext.com at April 10, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.