Long posts dominate the search results, everyone knows that. But how do your visitors navigate through the giant piece of content? The answer is very simple – add a Table of Content (ToC) to your long posts. This will provide clear information about what the post contains and enable them to jump directly to their point of interest. This also leads to a significant enhancement in the user experience. What’s more, adding a table of content will enhance the search engine visibility of your content. For articles with ToC, Google will show jump links directly in the search results. Since adding ToC offers so many benefits, it makes perfect sense to add the table of content to your WordPress blog. There are several WordPress plugins to help you do that. Continue reading to know more about the best WordPress table of contents plugins. Best Table Of Content WordPress Plugins Built with: Thrive Content Builder 1. Table of Content Plus Table of Content Plus makes it very simple to add a ToC to your WordPress website. The plugin enables you to show the table of content on all of your posts, pages, and custom post types. It is possible to enable…
- Is the Original Blogging Dead?
- OKC Thunder Christmas Day Round Table – memories, gifts and resolutions
- El Clásico live blog: Highlights and score updates
- The Los Angeles Angels Offseason Round Table Questions
- Power Ranking Every NFL Offense, Post-Draft
- 2017 NFL Draft: San Francisco 49ers Post-Season 7-Round Mock Draft
- MMQB: Raiders to Vegas, replay protocols on the table at NFL owners meetings
- 2017 NFL Draft: Los Angeles Chargers Post-Season 7-Round Mock Draft
- Five Best Group To-Do Management Tools
- Tomahawk Chops and Indian Mascots, Vanishing From U.S. Stadiums, Live On in Europe
Use these plugins to add table of contents to your WordPress blog posts and pages. have 283 words, post on at May 22, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.