Let me start you off with this simple truth: You will never make money as a blogger if you continue to do the wrong things. Albert Einstein’s great quip sums this up – “It is sheer insanity to do something over and over again and expect a different result.” Many new bloggers are lost in thoughts of being able to travel the world and spend time in expensive hotels eating the best meals. While this is a possible feat to achieve, it sure takes a lot of guts and time in getting to this place of tremendous achievement. Daniel Lyons (Fake Steve Jobs) confirmed that, “While blogs can do many awesome things, making lots of money isn’t one of them.” He was right, if you ask me. Your blog isn’t a money printing machine; rather, it’s a tool used for reaching the world with your valuable products/services… and possibly making money in the process. Of course, it takes a lot of work. You must be willing to go through the process patiently, and if you do, success will surely come. I love Whitney Young Jr.’s great quote, “It’s better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an…
- The Rooster gets his red back and other changes planned by The Donut Whole’s new owners
- Sexual harassment used to cost women their careers. That may be changing.
- Crackdown on dirty money shook Miami real estate. Now, Rubio wants to take it national
- NAIOP Southern Nevada – Just like Everything Else in This World, the Commercial Real Estate Industry Is Constantly Changing
- Big changes for Fresno’s cash bail system sit on governor’s desk
- How the NFL evolved to make the running back a non-factor on draft day
- New clause allows President Trump to take money from his company and not report it
- TVA rate change could penalize ratepayers for low energy use
- Move Your Money
- Bitcoin millionaire: Don't invest in bitcoin
Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging (And How To Change That) have 336 words, post on at May 25, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.