Blogging is not limited to high-quality content sites, as there are many of us who blog for fun and write all different kinds of content.
Maybe you run a lyrics website or you are curating content from different sources and placing it all on your own website.
- So, how can these sites make money?
Well, your best bet is to look for AdSense alternatives and non-contextual ads.
One such ad is a “pop-under ad” which is a very popular type of ad for free download sites.
Have you ever clicked a link on a website and then the link opens on a new tab and an ad opens up in a new browser window?
Well, that’s a pop-under ad, and this kind of ad is very popular among advertisers & publishers who use CPM-based ads.
This is a pop-under ad network similar to Popcash where you can expect to see all different kind of ads (including adult ads).
And the earnings are pretty decent.
But there’s one very important thing you need to know:
- You can’t use these ads with AdSense or Media.net.
Go ahead & create an account here.
Once you are signed up & logged in to your ClickADu dashboard, click on Sites and zones and add your domain name.
This will give you a few lines of code that you need to add after the
tag of your domain name to prove ownership.
If you are using BlogSpot, you can do this by editing your template file.
WordPress users can use the Insert Headers & Footers plugin to add the code.
Click on Prove ownership and within seconds, your domain will be added to ClickADu.
If nothing happens after you click, don’t worry. Simply wait for a few minutes and you will get an email once the system finds the tag.
Here is how the email looks:
With this, you have completed the submission process.
Now, the ClickADu team will manually review your site, and within 24 hours, you will be accepted into the program.
Once you receive the email, you will get the script that you need to add to your site.
These kind of ads are great for entertainment sites or sites where content is not the primary focus.
Usually, you will see pop-under advertisements on free movie sites, download websites, or sites where some kind of content is distributed for free.
These kind of ads are great for making money from all different kinds of traffic.
For high-quality websites, I would suggest not to use these kinds of ads as they will put your readers off. Quality websites should use contextual ads offered by AdSense, Media.net, or another similar network.
With ClickADu, you can expect to see some adult ads which are definitely not compatible with AdSense. So, ensure you do not use ClickADu on a website running AdSense ads.
Note: Popcash is a very similar ad network.
Well, since I don’t have the kind of website where I can run these ads for a long time, I couldn’t test the overall earning potential of ClickADu. However, from my limited interaction, it seems like a solid pop-under ad network that you can try out.
I hope this ad network will be helpful for those who don’t have an AdSense-friendly site or are banned from using AdSense. I would suggest you use another ad network like Infolinks or Propellerads along with ClickADu to ensure your website generates revenue to its full potential.
- Clickadu can make great money for any kind of traffic.
- Clickadu is not compatible with AdSense & Media.net
- ClickAdu alternatives are Popcash, Propellerads.
- Getting started with ClickAdu is easy & the whole platform is easy to use
So let me know: Have you used ClickADu or another similar pop-under ad network? What has been your experience & how much money have you generate every month? Share your experience in the comments section below as it might help someone pick the right ad network for their blog!
Here are a few more hand-picked posts about different ad networks:
- Best Google AdSense Alternatives That You Can Try Right Now
- Best Ad Network For Newbie Bloggers With Limited Traffic
- PopAds: Premium Pop Ad Network
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!
- China’s Car Tracking Network to Curb Traffic – Infrastructure Analyst
- Review: Pop perfection at Charli XCX's Village Underground show
- ‘Toxic’ air quality is not acceptable, mayor tells network panel
- Album reviews: Manic Street Preachers, Kali Uchis, Eels, Hinds and Kylie Minogue
- See the hawk which keeps popping up in front of a traffic camera
- Tree felling by Network Rail results in 'total devastation'
- REVIEW: Tenors Un Limited
- Daphne and Celeste review, Boston Music Rooms, London: Bonkers and brilliant
- Arts chiefs branded ‘too posh for pop’ after gifting most music funding to opera
- Rae Morris live review, Heaven, London: Pure joy on stage, with confidence matching that of her new record