There is only one thing worse than wearing a bikini made of pizza, and that is paying $10,000 for a bikini made of pizza. This is a marketing ploy, I know, but disgust is the blogger’s Kryptonite. I’ll retaliate by refusing to mention the name of the Italian restaurant that masterminded this devilry. Yeah, it’s in the photo caption, but I’m trying to do my part. Why is it wrong to buy a $10,000 bikini made of pizza? Third-degree burns, for one thing. Yeast infections, for another. Why would you want either of those things associated with your eatery? If you really want to wear pizza that badly, just wrap your torso in a few slices of Koronet and you’ll have your own pizza straightjacket!
- Has "Saturday Night Live" Finally Become Saturday Night Dead?
- Lactose Intolerance + Backyard BBQ Potluck Party = Long Saturday Night
- Ohio State/Iowa Saturday Night College Football
- Caveman Saturday Night!
- An Internet Web Site Hosting Provider with a Great Technical Support
- Why The Availabilty Of Multiple SQL Databases Can Influence Your Choice Of Web Hosts
- Do You Know How To Read The Signs Of A Bad Web Hosting Company?
- How To Easily Choose The Right Web Hosting For Your Business?
- Public Relations for Dominos Pizza Concept
- How to Choose the Right Web Hosting Company
Saturday Night Social: Hosted By the $10,000 Pizza Bikini have 227 words, post on jezebel.com at June 30, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.