Imagine you have a friend who excitedly tells you that he’s learning to cook. Every day he spends hours planning out recipes, buying ingredients, chopping, grilling, and seasoning until he finally has the perfect creation. And then, after all of his hard work, he takes a few bites and throws away the rest. Frustrating, right? If you’re anything like me, you want to yell at him to enjoy the meal, or invite some friends over for dinner, or donate the leftovers to a local shelter. It’s ridiculous to put in so much work and not make the most of it! Well, here’s my confession: The way you’re feeling right now is exactly how I feel when I talk to bloggers who haven’t written a book. It’s not that bloggers are putting in work for nothing. We all know the value of putting your content out there and sharing it with the world. I believe everyone should have a blog, and I know that’s it’s a crucial piece of your public identity. But, like our hungry chef friend, bloggers without books are leaving a major opportunity on the table. For many bloggers, the thought of writing a book sounds vaguely appealing,…
- The rise of Zoe Foster Blake
- What Hath the Snyder Cut Released?
- ”Hollaback Girl’ With Metal Guitars’: Sleigh Bells Look Back on ‘Treats’ at 10
- Transcript: ‘When the pandemic started, my panic attacks stopped’
- Barack Obama's second-term inauguration day – as it happened
- A Family YouTuber Has Ignited A Firestorm After Admitting To Rehoming Her Adopted Autistic Son
4 Reasons Why Every Blogger Needs To Write A Book have 275 words, post on at July 27, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.