Do you know the best way to beat burnout? I know a lot of people will have different answers to this. According to WebMD, “the best way is by making out more time for the people and the activities that matter most to you.” The truth is, being successful in business is quite challenging. For most people, coping with the demands of a personal life and a career is an unending challenge, especially at a time when many firms have laid off much of their workforce and place unreasonable expectations on their remaining employees. In his book, The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life, Robert Brooks says that: “Most people today are having a harder time finding balance in their lives because there have been layoffs or cutbacks in their place of work. They’re now scared it may equally affect them, so they’re putting in more hours.” Brooks further stated that even if you don’t have much control over how many hours you have to put into your work, you can ask yourself: “In what other ways am I bringing better enjoyment into my life?” In other words, focus on the things you can control. A study…
- Work/Life: How to find passion in your work
- How to get better battery life on the Moto X Pure Edition
- It’s time to find a work-life bag that matches your new work life: one that’s casual, cleanable, and ready for anything
- Top things for a happy work life - including no office gossip and a trusting boss
- The work-from-home myth
- Your ultimate guide to working from home productively
- 74 Simple Health Tips On The Occasion of 74th Independence Day
- Work-from-home Twitter mob rounds on Kirstie Allsopp after she said employees should return to the office to 'prove their worth' or risk losing their job in mass Covid job losses
- Australian companies should introduce a four-day working week if they want to increase productivity and happiness, leading economist claims
- I resent tiptoeing around my housemate's work zone. How do I address this sensitively?
7 Proven Tips To Help You Maintain A Better Work-Life Balance have 354 words, post on at July 8, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.