Global publisher revenue from online ads grew by almost 22% in 2016 to reach a total of $72.5 billion. Yet, beneath those numbers, there’s a grim statistic: Ad block usage increased by 30% in 2016, hitting 615M devices blocking ads. While display advertising is growing (it surpassed search in ad spending in 2016), publishers need to take proactive measures to protect (and grow) their revenues. Even if it never happens, it doesn’t hurt to have a plan for growth in case your ad revenues fall because of ad block. I’ll show you 9 strategies to do this below. Your audience uses adblock not out of spite but out of necessity. They don’t want to see you out of business; they just want to have a better user-experience. 30% of people use ad block because of security concerns. Another 29% use it because of interruptive ads, according to a survey by PageFair: It stands to reason that if you can solve these security and user-experience issues, you can encourage users to switch off ad block — at least on your site. Looking at the above chart, here are a few steps you can take to resolve audience concerns: Security issues: Address…
- This is how many calories you burn in your sleep
- Win Your Christmas Presents With My Adult Christmas Gift Guide Ends 02/12
- How To Train Your Dragon Box Office: The Hidden World Soars With Franchise-Best Opening Weekend
- Five Things to Leave at Home on Your Next Trip
- Is The Gay Kiss Super Bowl Ad Controversy Starting To Unravel?
- What does baking soda do? From cleaning your oven to removing stains from your teeth
- Scorned Mo Brooks Continues to Pine for Trump Endorsement With New Campaign Ad
- Hannity Fires Back at Jim Acosta: ‘People See Through Your Lying Bullsh*t’
- Predators, bullies hurt your kids on social media. How do you stop it?
- Your Guide to Dublin Ireland
9 Ways to Recover the Ad Revenue You’re Losing to Ad Blockers have 317 words, post on at July 14, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.