Use the proper keyword and you will get more search engine traffic… Optimize your website/blog keywords and you will rank faster… How many times have you gotten such pieces of advice when you were starting to learn about SEO? Probably a lot. That’s because keywords are the first things you should learn about when you start to optimize your blog for SEO. This guide is written for a beginner like you to understand the most fundamental concept of SEO – keywords. Let’s start with the basics… If you have been blogging for a while, you probably know that 95% of your traffic is coming from 5% of your posts. In other words, you are probably getting a maximum amount of search engine traffic from a few hand-picked posts. Have you ever questioned why these posts are getting so much traffic? Well, the answer is you must have done something right. Right? The reason is, some of your posts got ranked on the first page of a search engine for keywords that are highly searched for by users. So here’s the main question to think about: Who is the one ranking your content? At the end of the day, it’s a…
- How to Play Minecraft: The Ultimate Beginners' Guide
- Tags or Categories – What’s More Important for SEO?
- Google Search Quality Team Answers your SEO Questions
- How to Structure Your Web Pages for Effective SEO
- How Do Body Work & A Custom Paint Job- The Beginner’s Guide To Body & Paint Work: Part I
- The Beginner’s Guide To Body & Paint Work: Part II
- Beginner’s Guide To Woodward Dream Cruise
- A Beginner’s Guide To Eastwood’s Bench Top English Wheel
- Hot Rod Holiday Gift Guide
- A Beginner’s Guide To Willys
Importance of Keywords in SEO: A Beginner's Guide have 300 words, post on at July 19, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.