Kyle Walker has signed a five-year contract with Manchester City. © AFP England international Kyle Walker signed for Manchester City from Tottenham Hotspur on Friday in a deal that could see him become the world’s most expensive defender. The 27-year-old right-back signed a five-year contract for a fee that could rise with add-ons to 54 million pounds (USD 70m, 61m euros), according to The Times and other media. The 27-times capped Walker — who will leave with City on their pre-season tour of the United States on Monday — is to be paid a reported 150,000 pounds a week.”I am thrilled to be signing for City and can’t wait to get started,” Walker told the club website.”Pep Guardiola is one of the most respected managers in the world and I feel he can help me take my game to a new level.”[email protected] joins on a five-year deal and will take the number 2 shirt #welcomekyle pic.twitter.com/7RDO3HJBkq— Manchester City (@ManCity) July 14, 2017 City director of football Txiki Begiristain said they had been tracking Walker for a while.”Kyle is a fine full-back, one capable of producing quality at both ends of the pitch,” he told the club website.”We’ve followed his progress… Read full this story
- Huddersfield Town 2018/19 Premier League Fixtures: Away Day Guide to Manchester City
- Vincent Kompany marks Premier League title triumph with speech to Man City fans in his local pub
- Manchester City players dominate PFA team of the year
- Sam Allardyce jokes £350m outlay behind Pep Guardiola's success at Manchester City
- Manchester City hit by physical and mental hurdles of Pep Guardiola's hyper-football
- When can Manchester City win the league title and can they win it against Manchester United in the derby?
- The Guardiola players that inspired Kyle Walker to join Man City
- Manchester City expect only 'one or two' signings with no big spending planned, says Pep Guardiola
- England and Manchester City ace Kyle Walker admits he wees in the showers after matches
- Jurgen Klopp hits out at ‘a few idiots’ over bus attack prior to Liverpool’s win over Manchester City
Premier League: Kyle Walker Thrilled With Big-Money Move To Manchester City have 341 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at July 15, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.