Yoast SEO is the best free SEO WordPress plugin out there. But they also have a paid version which has added features like: Redirect manager Multiple focus keywords Social preview Internal linking For redirects, I used a free redirection plugin. I usually don’t use the focus keyword option. I don’t typically need to see the full social preview. And for internal linking, I used the SEO Smart Links plugin, but I thought the plugin was getting old and needed to be replaced with something better. The Yoast internal linking feature available on the premium version shows posts that can be interlinked directly in the post editor section. This was enough reason for me to start using the pro version of Yoast. It’s not necessary for you to upgrade to Yoast SEO Premium. However, since I blog for a living and it’s always a good idea to lower down the number of plugins, I finally decided to upgrade to Yoast SEO Premium. In this tutorial, I will show you how to upgrade from the Yoast free version to Yoast Premium. Once you have purchased the Yoast Premium license, you will get an email with the plugin’s download link and activation key. Download by clicking…
- Best SEO tools of 2020
- Microsoft ends support for Windows 7: Here's how you can officially upgrade to Windows 10 for free
- The best free antivirus software for 2020
- How do I make gluten-free muffins that taste good?
- NHL Free Agency: Binnington signs two-year, $8.8 million deal
- The Best SEO Tools for 2020
- The Best Free VPNs for 2020
- The Best Free Antivirus Protection for 2020
- Windows 10 Pro vs Windows 10 Home: All the differences explained
- Stitcher Premium: Everything You Need to Know
Yoast SEO Premium: How to Upgrade from Free Version to Pro have 291 words, post on at July 31, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.