Teaching what you know online can be the best thing you can do for your audience. More and more bloggers, entrepreneurs, and freelancers are adding online courses in addition to their blogs. It’s a great way to help others while establishing yourself as an expert in your field. One of the first things you’re going to need when launching a course is a piece of software for creating your content. Courses are not the same as blog posts. For one, a course needs to be accessed by registered students and not just anyone who lands on your site. It doesn’t matter if you’re offering a free or paid course, you need to have some kind of student profile to track your students’ progress. The next feature for paid courses is a payment gateway. There should be a way for you to accept payment when a user enrolls in your course. PayPal, Stripe, and 2Checkout are popular online payment gateways that are available for online course integration. These and more features are now accessible with WordPress plugins. You don’t have to hire a developer to build a simple eLearning site. If you want, you can even use your existing WP site…
- Shaquille O’Neal went to Phoenix? 7 Celebrities Who Took Online Courses
- NFL now requires fans ejected from game for unruly behavior to complete and pay for online course before returning: report
- No fantasy: High Court fanatic creates online fantasy game for Supreme Court
- Delaware teen entrepreneur creating online WRLDS
- Feds Creating Online Tracker to Search for ‘Hate Speech’ & ‘Misinformation’
- Detroit chef creates 10-course menu based on Radiohead songs
- How to get the best Black Friday deals online
- Washington, D.C. best city for cheating, online dating service AshleyMadison.com finds
- @ISSUE: Does online learning make the grade?
- ASU program lets world take freshman classes online
5 Best WordPress Plugins For Creating Online Courses have 317 words, post on at August 2, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.