Advertising is the heart & soul of a growing blog. It’s the advertising that pays for our hosting, domain & gives us an ample amount of reasons to continue blogging, either as a part-time hobby or as a full-time profession. When it comes to managing ads on WordPress, one can easily do this using WordPress widgets or by editing the WordPress theme file. Adding ads using WordPress widgets are good enough for those who are starting out with blogging, but when it comes to making real money from advertising, using an ad management WordPresss plugin is recommended. Also, editing the WordPress theme to add ad codes is not a piece of cake for everyone. Here are some of the things that an ad management plugin for WordPress should help you achieve: Run various ad types: This could be running AdSense ads, Media.net ads, affiliate ads, or running your own product ads. Mobile/desktop ad: There is no point of serving the same ad to the desktop & mobile site if it’s not a responsive ad. You also don’t want to show advertisements on a mobile site when the advertising landing page is not mobile-friendly. In this hunt for the best ad…
- Fodder burning — Punjab district shows how to manage stubble, and make money too
- It is tough to make money in stocks where trailing PEs are up 70-80 times: Sunil Singhania
- The rise and fall of Neil Woodford: what happened to the man who couldn't stop making money?
- Where to make money in a year of consolidation? Ayaz Motiwala has the answer
- The best ad blockers for Chrome
- The best password managers for 2019
- The Best Podcast Manager for Android
- The Best File Managers for Android
- The best WoW Classic professions to make quick cash
- Digsby Joins the Dark Side, Uses Your PC to Make Money
Best Ad Management Plugin For WordPress To Make More Money have 314 words, post on at August 21, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.