caption Never wear socks with sandals. Never. source iStock Style mistakes are something a man generally wants to avoid. And style mistakes that the opposite sex has voted as the most egregious? Well, you’d better listen up. Female commenters on Reddit’s AskWomen subreddit were asked to vote on what they consider to be the worst style blunders they see on men. We’ve rounded up the 10 most upvoted sins and coupled them with advice on how best to avoid them. 10. Jean shorts. caption A pair of chino shorts is much more flattering. source J. Crew “Jean shorts.” – i_killed_baby_jane Jean shorts, also known as “jorts,” are a bit of a scourge during warmer months. They have unsightly hemlines and janky appearance. Instead, wear a nice slim pair of chino shorts. 9. Baggy jeans. caption A good fit is key. source Facebook/Levi’s “Baggy/’relaxed fit’ jeans in general.” – kidkvlt Baggy jeans remind us of the ’90s. We’ve come pretty far since then, and baggy jeans should be relegated to the same bin as Furbies and frosted tips. Instead, wearjeans that fit on the slim or even skinny side. 8. Inappropriate headwear. caption You don’t need to wear anything on your… Read full this story
- Appetite killers: The 10 worst food trends of the decade
- Monica Lewinsky Rips Harvey Weinstein's 'Forgotten Man' Claim, Says Women 'Scarred' Aand 'Traumatized' by Him 'Probably Haven't Forgotten Him'
- The 10 wildest fan theories about Making a Murderer
- Why do women want to be Wags?
- From glossies to gal-dem: the websites revolutionising women’s media
- Four weddings, four babies, one pair of lost knickers: celebrating 10 years of Blind date
- Sorry, but it’s time for women to stop apologising so much
- Don't talk politics, sex or the ex: 10 ways to ruin a date
- The Ipswich murders, 10 years on: ‘We owed it to the women that nothing like it would happen again’
- Two women are suing a Florida strip club after they were denied entry because they weren't with a man and might 'cause drama' by looking for a husband inside
The 10 worst style mistakes a man can make, according to women — and how to avoid them have 340 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at August 4, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.