When it comes to affiliate networks, ShareASale is one of the most popular names out there. I have been using ShareASale for the past 6 years and have never had any issue with tracking conversions and getting paid. Also, ShareASale lets me discover some of the new, unheard of companies offering the world something of value. You can read my review and getting started guide of ShareASale here. Even though I love everything about ShareASale, I never enjoyed their dashboard. I always felt like it was way behind the times and needed a facelift. If you are like me, there is some good news… ShareASale has revamped their dashboard, and it looks really good. Here is a sneak peek of the new, modern ShareASale dashboard: Here is how the activity page looks: The new ShareASale dashboard is definitely a much-needed upgrade, and the dashboard provides all the important information that we need. The bigger fonts and good use of white space make it easier to quickly find what we are looking for, which was a bit of a hassle with the old dashboard. Another major difference that I have noticed is access to important pages. Earlier, I never realized that ShareASale had 2-factor…
- Kevin Durant says he's headed to New Orleans? Not exactly.
- New Haven Residents in Need Gifted AC Units
- STOCKPILE REPORTS LAUNCHES NEW AERIAL DASHBOARD
- New state hospital urgently needed in Bexar
- Hubble constant mismatch no fluke; new physics may be needed
- New Rowan Integrated Special Needs Center to open in Sewell
- Republicans say state windfall means new taxes aren't needed
- New Trump push on need to overhaul legal immigration system
- New laws of robotics needed to tackle AI: expert
- 5 Summer Exhibitions Every New York Art Lover Needs to See
ShareASale's New Shiny Dashboard Is Exactly What We All Needed have 296 words, post on at October 8, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.