New content for GTA Online just keeps on coming and it doesn’t look like stopping yet, with the addition of another new car as a part of the ongoing Smuggler’s Run update. The Coil Cyclone has more than a hint of Rimac Concept One about it and marks a rare all-electric addition to the game. It makes the most of all that instant torque too and has become one of the fastest – if not the fastest – accelerating car in the game. Unfortunately, the acceleration seems to be all it’s good for though, as players have reported that it can be incredibly tricky to drive. There are a few upgrades available for it, which could go some way to taming the beast. If you want to get your hands on the massive acceleration, however, it comes with an equally massive price tag; the Cyclone will set you back $1,890,000 of in-game money from Legendary Motorsport. Oof. If you need to save up for it then set some time aside this weekend, because there are double GTA$ and RP bonuses active in Motor Wars, Transform Races, and a few other modes until Monday.
- Lamborghini: Current Tech Not Good Enough For Electric Supercar
- GTA Online's Latest Weekly Update Adds A Bonus Payout For The Cayo Perico Heist
- Is GTA Online actually good in 2021?
- Red Dead Online will give you a horse, a hat, a coat, anything, if you'll please come back
- Two Lamborghini Sian Hybrid Supercars Delivered By London Dealer
- Out in the cold - how Japan's electricity grid came close to blackouts
- McLaren Artura Hybrid Supercar Official Reveal Set For February 16
- Tesla Model X: an electric car for the future
- Smart ForTwo, ForFour Electric Drive go on sale in Germany
- Top-secret Apple Car with ‘electric driverless design’ could be made by Kia – and launch in just three years
A Rimac-Like Electric Supercar Has Been Added To GTA Online have 301 words, post on www.carthrottle.com at November 18, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.