Are you a Blade & Soul fanatic? Can you guess how many different versions of Blade & Soul exist? If you can’t, that’s okay because there are actually a lot and I’ve listed them all below. Some of the games are already released while some are still currently in development or in limbo status. Be one of the first to discover the existing Blade & Soul games and the future upcoming ones. Starting with the original PC version of Blade & Soul Online game developed by NCSoft and Team Bloodlust. The game picked up popularity around the world and was published and localized in many different languages. Fun fact, I enjoyed B&S so much that I had multiple max level character in the Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and English versions of the game. Did you know there was a browser-based isometric version of Blade & Soul Online around? That would be Blade & Soul Hongmoon Rising published by Tencent, the same publisher that localized the Chinese version of Blade & Soul in China. Chinese people really love their web games, so it was only a matter of time. I actually tried it out and it was kind of weird… see for yourself… Read full this story
- A Review of Automated Foreign Currency Trading Robots
- Youda Sushi Chef Game Review (online Big Fish Game)
- Easy Backup Wizard Review - The Ultimate Video Game Saver
- How to Tell the Difference Between a Soul Mate and a Just Another Learning Experience
- Are Foreign Women Really Different?
- Garmin Golflogix Reviews - Turn Your Golf Game Around Overnight
- Anti Aging Skin Care Review - 2 Ingredients That Make a Difference
- My FAP Turbo Review - Will This Foreign Currency Trading Robot Make You a Large Passive Income?
- Car Tire Reviews and Information
- Google Pixel 3a XL review: Nails the camera game again, non-expandable storage is a limitation
STEPARU News, Reviews, Previews & Information for Foreign Games Guess How Many Different Versions of Blade & Soul Exist have 321 words, post on steparu.com at November 21, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.