GOING on holiday during the summer months is so pricey that many families spend all year saving for it.But easyJet are making it easier on the wallet next year, launching 20 new routes in 2018 from just £18.70 one way.The low-cost airline is adding four new destinations in Europe, including Ancona and Genoa in Italy, Nea Anchialos in Greece and Reus in Spain.It is also adding more services to some of its popular destinations such as Seville, Naples and Bordeaux.The airline is spreading the love across the UK airports too – it’s not just the big London names.EasyJet’s new flights will leave from Belfast, Bristol, Gatwick, Liverpool, Manchester, Southend and Luton Airport. UK country director Sophie Dekkers said: “We’re really pleased to be launching 20 new routes for the summer 2018 schedule.“Passengers can look forward to fantastic European destinations, whether they are travelling for business or leisure.“EasyJet is excited to be continuing to expand, providing low fares and friendly customer service to our passengers.” Easyjet had a record year for passengers last year – flying 80.2 million passengers at a 10 per cent increase on the previous year. But the airline’s profits fell by 17 per cent, because of the slump… Read full this story
- New Year holiday to see 3,000 additional flights
- What do teachers do on summer holiday?
- Cua Lo Beach during Summer Holiday Season
- New summer tours from Saigontourist
- Long New Year holidays a boon for tourist companies
- Christmas and New Year holidays in Vietnam
- Renaissance introduces new summer package
- Traffic hotlines set up during New Year holiday
- Road accidents kill 67 during New Year holiday in Vietnam
- Streets face serious traffic jams ahead of New Year Holiday
EasyJet has added 20 new summer holiday routes in 2018 – starting from £19 one-way have 273 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 18, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.