The Arknights Awakening Alpha test started last week and I was glad that I was able to sneak my way into the test. A lot of people didn’t really expect a Tower Defense themed game judging from the art alone. The genre alone rarely appears in today’s gaming market and is fairly rare! I had some fun with the Alpha test the music was great, clean UI, the art is amazing, and the maps gradually became a lot harder over time. The game does have some resemblance to Girls Frontline with the cutesy characters and awesome artwork. You can evolve your characters in Arknights and their artwork would change into something super pretty as seen in my gameplay video below. They will also unlock some more passives or active skills upon evolution. There are three ways to earn characters in the game and that is through the story mode, Gacha, and the manufacturer or recruit mode. Most of my 5-star characters came from Gacha. The unit rarity didn’t really matter much because the higher star units ended up with huge costs and you weren’t always able to play em right away depending on the situation. The game is currently in Alpha… Read full this story
- Test Drive Unlimited Overall Verdict And Insight Into Games Inspired By Test Drive
- PSP Game Review - Reviews Of Top PSP Games
- Review of Crysis PC Game
- Writing Restaurant Reviews - Guidelines to Make Your Reviews More Informative
- Saturday Night Social: Gina Rodriguez Will Voice Carmen Sandiego in Netflix's Upcoming Animated Series
- Obituary Review - Comprehensive Information For Obituary Searches
- Yes There Is A HUGE Difference Between Beta Testers and Alpha Testers - One Makes A Lot More Money!
- Hottest Upcoming Xbox 360 Games
- Animal Agents Game Review
- Nintendo Ds - The Impeccable Gaming Console
STEPARU News, Reviews, Previews & Information for Foreign Games Arknights Alpha Test Preview an Upcoming Anime TD Game have 307 words, post on steparu.com at December 5, 2017. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.