The former head honcho of Blade & Soul, Bae Jae Hyun, is currently under investigation by the Financial Services Commission, South Korea’s top financial regulator, under suspicion of insider trading. This illegal action reportedly took place last year, when Bae Jae Hyun was holding the position of Vice President in NCsoft. He sold 8,000 of his NCsoft shares worth around USD 3 million before the company’s stock plunged by 11.41% in late June 2017. The big drop in stock price was due to NCsoft announcing there will be no cash auction house in its then-launching mobile MMORPG, Lineage M. NCsoft claims Bae sold his stock to “raise money needed to exercise some of his stock options.” A maximum of 10 years of jail time and 5 times the corruption amount as fine awaits Bae Jae Hyun if he is found guilty.
- Sebi revokes insider trading orders against ex-MCX officials
- Sebi settles insider trading case in Sabero Organics matter for Rs 1 crore
- Infosys looking to beef up whistleblower probe; insider trading not suspected
- New details emerge of Sydney gangster John Macris' grisly death as police investigate if killing was part of a wider spate of hits by Greek mafia
- Here's The NFL's Investigative Report On Ezekiel Elliott
- EU vs. Indonesia: Is it really a trade war?
- Daesh Earns from Trade of Looted Antiquities, Artifacts – UN Team
- Watch Dogs - Weapons Trade Investigations, Saturday Night Special, They Call Him The Vigilante
- 'I did it for office gossip.' Tearful producer fired for 'leaking' ABC's Amy Robach's hot mic bombshell admits to saving the clip but claims she didn't share it, as Project Veritas still has whistleblower inside the network
- Viet Nam adopts pro-active measures to protect trade
– Former Blade & Soul producer under investigation for insider trading have 273 words, post on mmoculture.com at January 8, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.