Old School RuneScape is celebrating its fifth year with the revival of a classic in the form of Dragon Slayer II. The long awaited sequel to one of the first quests released for RuneScape, Dragon Slayer II is only for high level players that have completed a long list of requirements and are ready to go up against some challenging enemies. The quest also sees the launch of the Myths Guild, a questing guild only accessible to players with 200 quest points who complete the new Dragon Slayer quest. While Dragon Quest II is for members only, free to play content related to the release is also out today in the form of a novice quest, the Corsair Curse, and the settlement Corsair Cove. “More than 16 years after the original Dragon Slayer quest launched and gave players their toughest challenge, we’re giving them an even grander challenge to overcome with Dragon Slayer II, one of our most memorable adventures yet!” said Mathew Kemp, Senior Product Manager, Old School RuneScape. “2018 is a real milestone year for Old School RuneScape; in addition to celebrating our fifth anniversary next month, we’re of course looking forward to the launch of Old School… Read full this story
- RuneScape launched 20 years ago today
- Runescape celebrates its 20th anniversary with a 'Grand Party' and special rewards
- Runescape 20th anniversary kicks off with the Grand Party event and nostalgic quests
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Creator Courtney Kemp On Tonight’s Season 1 Finale, Season 2 Ethics, Future Of Starz Series & Teases ‘Raising Kanan’
- Delhi govt asks schools to implement new School Bag Policy 2020
- The middle-class wannabes who will do anything for 15 seconds of fame: One is a boarding school girl, another studied politics. But three weeks after they moved into an Essex mansion, their TikTok mini-videos have been watched 200 million times
- 'I went to bed as a 32-year-old single mum and woke up a 15-year-old schoolgirl'
- The PC gaming hardware we're most looking forward to in 2021
- The best Nintendo Switch games for 2021
- The 40 Greatest Monty Python Sketches
Old School RuneScape Launches Dragon Slayer II have 334 words, post on mmofallout.com at January 3, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.