Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Indian President Ram Nath Kovind PM Phuc said Vietnam’s diplomatic policy treasures ties with traditional friends like India. President Kovind vowed to promote their comprehensive strategic partnership, which is based on a 45-year diplomatic relationship. Both sides agreed to frequently organize high-ranking delegation visits by their parties, governments, and parliaments, and exchanges between their localities. They said defence-security cooperation will be boosted toward greater effectiveness, while economics and trade partnerships will be promoted toward a bilateral trade goal of 15 billion USD by 2020. Kovind said India will continue to support Vietnam in training high-quality human resources and offering more development support packages and preferential credit to Vietnam.
- Vietnam, India hold deputy ministerial-level phone talk
- Vietnam plays proactive role in RCEP negotiations: Indian scholar
- Vietnam shows proactive, responsible chairmanship of ASEAN: opinions
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 27
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 29
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 28
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 2
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 5
- Vietnam, New Zealand expect trade value of USD 1.7 billion in 2020
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 30
Vietnam, India promote comprehensive strategic partnership have 185 words, post on vovworld.vn at January 25, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.