Originally, during Lent, you couldn’t eat meat, except for fish. Then rabbits snuck in. As with most religious traditions, the story of why is built on a foundation of lies. The New York Times did a deep dive into the story of Pope Gregory and his tasty buns in honor of Ash Wednesday. If you never heard of him, he was pope around 600 A.D., and he supposedly declared open season on “fetal rabbits, or laurices.” Yes, fetal rabbits, meaning rabbits eaten out of an eviscerated mama rabbit. French monks then opportunistically started breeding the crap out of them to add some variety to the table during the season of sacrifice and penance. Thus, bunnies were domesticated and taught to deliver chocolate eggs on Easter Sunday. People aren’t really screaming for rabbits steaming hot out of the uterus anymore, but aside from that, a new scientific report proves this is all a bunch of hooey, according to one of the main authors, Dr. Greger Larson. “The whole thing is a house of cards,” Dr. Larson said, acknowledging that he too has cited the story just like many other researchers. The remaining question, he said, is: “Why did we never question… Read full this story
- Rabbits in Mythology
- Chasing Two Rabbits - Full Time Job and Forex Trading
- When We Laugh at Nazis, Maybe the Joke’s on Us
- Top 10 Quotes From Alice in Wonderland With the Explanations
- Jupiter - King Daddy of the High Rollers (Your Indispensable Need to Win) Ninth House
- Is There Really a God?
- Maybe You Can Help - What Can I Do to Increase My Luck?
- The Origins of Golf and the Modern Day Golf Swing
- How to Behave Like a CEO
- Hunting Tips - Reading Game Signs
Everything You Know About Rabbits Is A Lie have 299 words, post on pictorial.jezebel.com at February 13, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.