Meridian4 and Nvizzio have announced that their open world, co-op action game, Eden Rising: Supremacy will be coming to Steam Early Access in early May 2018. In Eden Rising: Supremacy, players land on an alien world and their arrival disrupts the planets peaceful equilibrium, causing the two inhabitants to go to war once more. The native wildlife; diverse, intelligent and deadly, take on the ancient machine race known as The Crucibles. The Crucibles have offered unfathomable power in return for protection, and players must unite their tribe and defend The Crucibles against the endless hordes of hostile alien life. During Early Access, players can expect over 30 hours of content including end game challenges for those who reach the upper echelons. EA will feature 8-player cooperative play, though launch will stretch that number to 16-players after assessing feedback from the EA community. For more information, please click here.
- Xbox Game Preview brings early access to Xbox One, adds free demo options
- Co-op horror game The Blackout Club emerges from Early Access in July
- Disney screens 'Rise of Skywalker' early for terminally ill Star Wars fan at a British hospice after its CEO Robert Iger responded to appeal on Twitter
- Disney screens Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker early for dying fan
- Mortal Kombat 11 Releases Sindel in Early Access
- Ailing Star Wars Fan Got to Watch The Rise of Skywalker Early
- The best early access Prime Day deals for kids: Fire Tablets, iPad, smartwatches
- Terminally-Ill Star Wars Fan Thanks Disney For Rise of Skywalker Early Screening
- Rising seas threaten early end for sinking village in Philippines
- ‘Beat Saber’ becomes highest-rated Steam game on Star Wars Day
Eden Rising: Supremacy: Steam Early Access have 277 words, post on ragezone.com at March 19, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.