Today, Cryptic Studios announced 3D starship printing is now available for Star Trek Online. In a partnership with San Francisco-based integral reality company, Mixed Dimensions, Star Trek Online now offers players the chance to log into the PC version of the game and order a custom 3D-printed model of their favorite in-game ships. These handcrafted resin starship collectibles can be delivered almost anywhere around the world and base pricing will begin at $200, depending on size and customization options. Officially licensed by CBS, Star Trek Online is the only free-to-play MMORPG that allows players to become a captain and explore the iconic Star Trek universe from within. The game currently offers more than 500 starships hailing from the United Federation of Planets, Klingon Defense Force and Romulan Empire factions, many of which are captured directly from the franchise’s most popular films and televisions shows. Star Trek Online’s signature ship editor gives captains numerous options to customize their own starships, allowing them to select their own ship names and registry numbers, choose from a variety of colors and shield skins, plus add entire ship sections like nacelles and saucers. Starting today, Star Trek Online players can bring these starships to life, with the help of Mixed Dimensions’ new GamePrint technology, which combines the company’s… Read full this story
- Michelle Hurd And Isa Briones On ‘Star Trek: Picard’s Dedication To Inclusion: ‘It’s An Honor To Carry That Torch’
- 'Star Trek: Picard' Episode 3 Recap: Hugh & Vasquez Rocks Return in 'The End is the Beginning'
- Star Trek's Rebecca Romijn Hints at Return as Number One
- Star Trek: Picard: Easter Eggs and References in Episode 3, "The End is the Beginning"
- Star Trek: Gene Roddenberry Didn't Want Patrick Stewart To Play Captain Picard
- 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' Documentary Acquired by Shout!, Headed to Theaters
- World's biggest 3D printed building opens in Dubai, a two-story 6,900 square-foot government office that's part of a plan to have 25 percent of all new construction made with 3D printers by 2030
- Adorable cat is given four 3D-printed paws after losing limbs to frostbite
- Neutrogena introduces 3D-printed facial mask
- Star Trek: Picard's First Soundtrack Releases This Week
How Would You Like Some 3D Printed Starships From Star Trek Online? have 363 words, post on mmosworld.com at March 16, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.