By hearstDate: Mar 28 2018 Views: AWESOME ResponsesYour Reaction? Turn-based tactical ‘Mech combat PC game BATTLETECH will be available on April 24th. BATTLETECH is the next generation of turn-based tactical ‘Mech combat. In BATTLETECH, you play as the commander of a mercenary company on the edges of civilized space, negotiating and executing a variety of combat contracts while attempting to keep your ‘Mechwarriors happy and your operations prosperous. The game’s story features the player falling in with the deposed ruler of a noble house and, fighting for either coin or cause, becoming a player in her bid to retake her throne. To celebrate the forthcoming launch of BATTLETECH, a cinematic story trailer has been available to watch now. And pre-orders for BATTLETECH is still available for players who are interested in the game.
- Xbox Game Pass games list: November games plus every Xbox One, 360 and Xbox Live game currently available
- The best Sega Genesis games of all time
- The best PS1 games of all time
- Hearthstone: how a game developer turned 30m people into card geeks
- Nintendo Switch upcoming 2019 games list, Switch Online NES games list, Switch Online SNES games list and all 2019 release dates
- The best iPad Pro games
- Hearthstone: how one game developer turned 30m people into geeks, part two
- BattleTech review - long overdue turn-based spin on a strategy great
- PS4 Games 2019 List: Upcoming PlayStation Roster Is Seriously Impressive
- Best Xbox One games: 15 best games for Xbox One you can play right now
MMOSiteTurn-based Tactical Mech Combat Game BATTLETECH Available on April 24th have 236 words, post on news.mmosite.com at March 28, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.