Korean games publisher and developer 4:33 today announced the official launch of its new mobile action RPG, DC Unchained, in 13 selected countries including South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Japan. Available now on both App Store and Google Play, DC Unchained is an action-packed title based on iconic characters from the expansive DC comics universe. Players will be thrilled to play as either a team of heroes or villains! DC Unchained offers over 30 collectible and playable heroes and villains, each equipped with his or her unique skills, signature moves, and costumes. Household names such as Batman, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Joker, Catwoman and more are all available for players to unlock. Other than the story campaign, players are treated to new modes such as time attack, wave defense and PVP battles. Download DC Unchained now! DC Unchained is now available in the following 13 countries: • Republic of Korea
- Michael B Jordan signs on as producer for DC's Static Shock movie through his production banner Outlier Society... after Jaden Smith was eyed for the superhero role
- Oceanhorn 2 new Golden Edition update launches on Apple Arcade
- Ruby Rose Exits the CW’s ‘Batwoman’, DC Series To Recast Iconic Lead Role For Season 2
- Google launches new Look to Speak app that lets Android users select phrases on a smartphone screen using only their EYES
- Mobile phone services restored in Srinagar
- 'It's anti-white racism': Best actress nominee Charlotte Rampling launches attack on Oscar boycott as top producer dubs protesting stars 'spoiled brats'
- ActionAid launches project against Gender-Based Violence
- Genshin Impact tier list: The best Genshin Impact characters
- Political management RPG Suzerain gets a December 4 release date
- Updated Skoda Vision E Concept Makes E-Mobility Simply Clever
– Mobile action RPG based on DC characters launches in selected countries have 271 words, post on mmoculture.com at March 29, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.