In the video game world, rarely are things stagnant. Meaning, people come and people go when it comes to developers and publishers, it’s just the natural order of things. Yet, when someone gets promoted, fired, transferred, or just plain leaves, we tend to take notice. Thankfully, for Naughty Dog at least, the news is rather positive, as several members of the staff have been promoted to new positions. This was all outlined in a special post on their website, here’s the highlights. First up, Neil Druckmann has gotten a promotion in a big way: In recognition of his expanded role, contributing on critical, studio level decisions, Neil Druckmann is now Vice President of Naughty Dog. He’s been a vital part of the management team for some time now, and we’re proud to formally acknowledge his involvement. In addition to his new position, Neil will continue as the Creative Director on The Last of Us Part II. It’s good to hear that Neil will still be on Last of Us, as that is his project, and it would be odd to see him taken off of it. But wait, there are more promotions to be revealed! “We’re also excited to announce… Read full this story
- 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' Chapman won't remarry, says daughter: 'Their love was one of a kind'
- Royals’ $1 hot dog promotion goes horribly awry
- Year to remember: Counting down 10 key people, performances
- Kerber rallies past Madison Keys to win Family Circle Cup
- Angelique Kerber tops Madison Keys to win Family Circle Cup title
- Dallas Seavey has knack for winning Iditarod with few dogs
- Westminster Dog Show adding mongrels to the mix
- The Latest: French police arrest 25 more people overnight
- Cleveland Indians announce 2015 promotional schedule
- Dog tracks cornered by wagering woes, racing foes
Naughty Dog Promotes Key People To Key Positions have 304 words, post on mmoexaminer.com at March 10, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.