“Coming in Summer 2018 is No Man’s Sky NEXT, a free update for PS4, PC, Xbox and WeGame,” he writes. “It’s our largest update so far, and we’re working our socks off.” There’s a teeny trailer too, and I do mean teeny – it’s just the title of the game. You might recall that the game isn’t actually out on Xbox One yet, so that’s apparently happening simultaneously.
MMO players will recall that the game raised ire ahead of its launch back in 2016 for deceptive marketing practices, including suggestions of multiplayer that didn’t materialize at launch, though subsequent well-received updates have since made it a reality.
Get caught up on the whole NMS saga…
- Rick and Morty Creator's New Game Announced for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One
- New update turns Google Earth into a free storytelling platform
- Tata Sky Offers Free Amazon Fire TV Stick With HD STBs: Everything You Need to Know
- Sparsh Foundation Announces Free Joint Replacement Surgery For 100 Retired Teachers
- John Legend Announces Free Concert At Union Station
- Get Anthem for free on PS4 or Xbox One when you buy a PS4 or Xbox One controller today
- STALKER: Clear Sky Remake mod updates a cult classic
- Samsung festive offers announced: Free Galaxy S10 with QLED TVs, cashbacks and more
- Arvind Kejriwal Announces Free Sewer Connections For 787 Colonies
- Costa announce free coffee for everyone as Express machines go free of charge