prev next prev next (ANSAmed) – Tunis, March 27 – Slow Food and the association Club Bleu Artisanal are organising an event titled ‘Slow Fish in Tunisia – Artisanal fishing and responsible eating in the Maghreb and Mediterranean’ in the ancient port of Bizerte on April 7 with participation from artisanal fishermen and chefs from Tunisia, Morocco, Italy and Egypt. The event is part of the international Slow Fish campaign bringing together local gastronomy, protection of the sea and defence of the communities of artisanal fishermen in the Mediterranean. It is also an opportunity to highlight the role of the Slow Food ‘garrisons’ and communities, promote the brand Club Blue Artisanal, bring together chefs, experts, students, fishermen and consumers and taste the local cuisine. The Slow Food ‘garrisons’ support the small traditional productions that risk disappearing, promote territories and salvage ancient trades and traditional fishing methods such as those of the Tunisian fishermen of Ouled Ezzedine (Kerkennah islands), who will be present in Bizerte. (ANSAmed).
- Fish injured, retires at Paris Masters
- Libya takes own chef to prepare players’ food
- Hipster Heaven: Timbers promote local food carts
- Oil spill in Gulf affecting tournament fishing
- U.S. rolls past Tunisia after slow start
- Jemaa’s goal puts Tunisia into quarters
- Jemaa seals 2-1 victory for Tunisia over Niger
- Fish falls from sky on Nationals
- France draws 1-1 with Tunisia in World Cup warmup
- French fishing boat rescues stranded Thousand Oaks teen
Slow Food promotes traditional fishing in Tunisia have 237 words, post on www.ansamed.info at March 27, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.