As if tier systems weren’t specific enough with letter grades, + and -, S rank, and S+#, Splatoon 2‘s 3.0 update is further separating the kids from the squids with rank X, a tier above the rest aimed primarily at the best of the best.
For the rest of us mere mortals, about 100 new and returning pieces of gear are being added tonight at 9 p.m. EDT, along with some Splatoon 1 songs, four new weapons, the Camp Triggerfish stage, and Callie’s glorious return. The once lost squid sister will offer recent multiplayer stats about the player’s character after “certain requirements” are met.
We’ve also been warned that future releases will be coming out more slowly, but meatier, with batches of weapons, gear, and stages still coming along in the future.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 online update brings battle royale mode
- Fallout 76 Free-To-Play update REVEALED? PS4, Xbox One and PC game to go FREE in 2019?
- Club nets new gear from Tynemouth business
- Royal Free NHS Trust appoints Caroline Clarke as new chief executive
- Call of Duty: Blackout battle royale goes free to play for a week as new LTM starts
- Call of Duty: Blackout battle royale free to play for a week as new respawn mode goes live
- ‘I lost my sister after our dad was left to die’
- Tyson Fury's rematch with Deontay Wilder in doubt after 'Gypsy King' signs major US deal with Top Rank and ESPN
- Millionairess in court after throwing a road sign at a car driven by the new lover of her sister’s estranged hubby
- Bagpiper Joshua helps locals bring in the New Year