We’ll start off with what is potentially the most important news of last.. well, since Bless Online was announced to be coming to the West.Maplestory 2, the sequel to the still alive and kicking side-scroller, Maplestory.
At EVE Fanfest 2018, Hilmar Veigar Petursson, the CEO of CCP Games revealed that Nova, an FPS set in the world of EVE Online, will be playable this year.
It’s that time of the year again – and what better way to celebrate than jumping right into the cockpit of your tank and blowing shit up, amirite?
Lord of the Rings Online is yet another MMORPG that is gaining a level up this year – celebrating its 11th year online.
My.com have finally released some information about their upcoming expansion in the form of their new Grovewalker class.
With the success of Rift’s new Prime servers, Trion have announced renewed hope and enthusiasm with regards to additional content and bugfixes.
Tree of Savior is looking to add some additional PvP features into the game – specifically, a Guild Territory Wars function.
With TERA’s new Godsfall update, the dev team are introducing new “Apex” skills to 7 specific classes: the Berserker, Brawler, Lancer, Warrior, Mystic, Priest, and Slayer.
The new upcoming “Community Crafted” MMO – Worlds Adrift, is launching onto Steam Early Access on May 17th.
And finally, just a quick FYI – if you weren’t already aware, Bless Online is actually due out next month!
- U.S. News & World Report: World's Best University rankings
- New Albany five-star Romeo Langford narrows list to seven schools
- New York must start putting teacher training schools to the test
- New Yorkers remain on call to rescue animals from Louisiana oil spill disaster
- Desperate Israeli mother brings baby to New York for life-saving brain surgery
- Brooklyn artist James Gulliver Hancock plans to draw all the buildings in New York, blog about art
- Pelosi Excludes Ocasio-Cortez From New Climate Change Committee
- New fossil found in England makes pliosaur bigger predator than T-rex
- SCIENCE BLINDS NEW YORK KIDS
- New York attorney general opens inquiry into Trump Foundation