PunjabPosted at: May 8, 2018, 1:35 AM; last updated: May 8, 2018, 1:35 AM (IST)MR VACCINEWere immunised at school, down with fever, rashesAlso in this sectionGovt to fine-tune health scheme to benefit moreFearing acid rain, orchardists complain against crusherNot on police radar, villages in Bet area pay heavy priceWhen young lives go wasteCM sees Oppn role in FIR against LadiChildren recuperate at the Civil Hospital in Bathinda on Monday. Tribune photo: Pawan SharmaSumeer Singh Tribune News Service Bathinda, May 7 Close on the heels of a six-year-old girl’s death after the MR vaccination, 13 children were admitted to the Civil Hospital here on Monday after they were administered the vaccine in their schools. Most of them are stable and under treatment, while one of them was referred to a private hospital, as his condition was initially stated to be critical. He too is now stable, claimed the Civil Hospital authorities. A majority of the children admitted at the hospital are suffering from fever with rashes, vomiting and anxiety attacks. While seven children were vaccinated on the same day, the remaining six were vaccinated on different dates in the past one week. Six of these children were discharged after their condition… Read full this story
- Do You Want Your Under 13 Kid To Have A Gmail Or YouTube Account? Google Does...
- Two men killed and two kids hospitalised after suspected carbon monoxide leak at London home
- FTC Amends Guidance to Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Rules, Clarifying “Verifiable Parental Consent” Requirements
- Monster mother ‘ignored terrified cries of daughter, 5, after renting her to a paedophile for £300’
- Mike Huckabee Seems To Equate Kids Torn From Parents With MS-13 In Racist Tweet
- Kids’ suicides spiked after Netflix’s ‘13 Reasons,’ study shows
- Ohio Supreme Court Strikes Down Statutory Rape Law as Applied to Two Kids Under Age 13
- Children's Home Provides 'Hope' For Kids in Need
- Traffic, Not Kids, Most Stressful Part of Holiday Road Trip: Poll
- What is Article 13, when did the new EU copyright laws get approved and what do they mean?
13 more kids hospitalised have 327 words, post on www.tribuneindia.com at May 7, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.