League of Legends is getting ready to drop it’s 8.11 Patch, and with it comes an absolute slew of changes. 8.11 is a part of an on-going multi-patch pass at adjusting role tweaks and game pacing. Mages were dealt with 8.9, jungle in 8.10, and 8.11’s focus is marksman and jungle changes. Later in the 8.11 cycle we’ll also see Pyke, the Bloodharbor Ripper (who is totally a support, honest. He has an execute and everything) and with him will come a temporary return to Butcher’s Bridge in ARAM. However, before we get into the meat and potatoes of some of these important changes, let’s take a look at some ARAM updates. There are permanent, quality-of-life changes and temporary gameplay changes coming to the Howling Abyss. A huge one is the “Available Champions Pool”. It will smooth out, perhaps, the Champion Select Experience, by letting players put those champs in the potential selection pool, without having to wait to the last second and re-roll then. Another big change is that ARAM will have its Free to Play pool widened, to make sure the matches are truly random, and not just someone with a handful of champs making sure they have… Read full this story
- Destiny 2 Update Out Now As Iron Banner Kicks Off; Full Patch Notes Released
- How To Use A World Of Warcraft Patch To Increase Your Gold
- Debunking Wireless Urban Legends, Part I - Wireless Networks Are Intrinsically Insecure
- Becoming a Major League Baseball Legend
- Savoring the Best of English Premier League Football on the Web
- Major League Baseball Playoffs - Is There a Better Way?
- The Legend of Jackie Robinson
- The American Vampire League - Dispelling the Myths
- Coach Creed Patch and Serial Number
- Choosing Hope - Thoughts On The Terrorism Of September 11
League of Legends: 8.11 Patch Notes Highlights have 299 words, post on mmohuts.com at May 31, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.