Second time proved to be the charm with Pantropy, as the sci-fi shooter wrapped up a successful Kickstarter campaign just two months after cancelling its first one. The team was aiming for €20,000 this time around, but shot past that to end up with €74,679 (about $89,011). Not bad for a game about stompy mechs and base building! Even better, Pantropy’s crowdfunding campaign ended up hitting five stretch goals before it concluded. This means that fans can look forward to more boss creatures, PvE-only servers, a professionally written story, a single-player mode, and (naturally) orbital laser strikes. “Thanks to all you amazing guys, we have reached our funding goal within 24 hours,” the team announced back at the campaign’s beginning. “That’s amazing and we can’t thank you enough! We can’t wait to have a huge event with all our backers in may and meet you guys in-game.” Source: KickstarterSHARE THIS ARTICLE
- ‘Terrain Of Magical Expertise’ Kickstarter Funded In 48 Hours; Stretch Goals Revealed
- CHUWI Announces $400,000 Ubook "Stretch Goal" At Kickstarter
- Razer turns to Kickstarter to fund left-handed Naga Trinity gaming mouse
- There’s a Kickstarter To Fund a Coffee and Tea-Brewing Alarm Clock
- How does NATO funding work? Not the way Trump says it does
- 'Girls' Star Takes to Kickstarter to Fund Music Video
- After Kickstarter success, Journey To Jah team to continue filming later this year
- Kickstarter success story Earin’s M2 true wireless earbuds now available in U.S.
- Nintendo CEO optimistic that switch consoles will hit sales goal
- UK AI sector funding hits record £1bn for 2018, almost the same as the rest of Europe combined
Pantropy’s second Kickstarter successfully funds and hits five stretch goals along the way have 272 words, post on massivelyop.com at May 11, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.