I gotta be honest: I wasn’t entirely convinced this day would ever come. I’m referring to Bless Online’s de facto launch, of course. That’s because we’ve been watching this game’s development across the sea since 2011, and when it finally was announced to come westward in 2016 – after the Korean servers had already started merging down to just two – the port was almost immediately entangled in delays and do-overs until the western publisher, Aeria/Gamigo, backed out and Neowiz itself stepped into the void to self-publish.
And now, here we are. The headstart launch is slated for 1 p.m. EDT today, allowing preorder customers to charge into what is effectively a soft launch open beta that will not be wiped. Of course, there’s no preloading, and Steam founder packs don’t go on sale until the same time, so you’ll actually just be struggling to buy and download the game, but that’s sort of the same. Welcome to MMORPG launches!
Want to get caught up on everything that’s happened with the game? We’ve included all our updates and deep-dives since 2015!
- What Is Early Access and Beta on Google Play?
- The Newest Battle Royale Contender Is In Very Early Access
- The EVE Echoes open beta is now live on the Google Play Store
- Why Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is choosing early access after eight years of development
- Nioh 2 Open Beta Announced
- EVE Online's mobile spin-off, EVE Echoes, is now in open beta
- Android 10 Open Beta is now available for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro, download it now
- Minecraft Earth Begins Its Early Access Release
- OnePlus 6, 6T OxygenOS 10 Open Beta 2 Update Fixes Several Bugs
- GTFO, the co-op horror survival shooter with the silly name, hits Early Access next week