Share This Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Trump condemns White House ‘leakers’ as traitors, cowards after furor over McCain ‘joke’ Trump blasted the leakers on Twitter from the Oval Office as he prepared to leave the White House to see his wife in the hospital Sent! A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Join the Conversation To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Subscribe Today Log In Subscribed, but don’t have a login? Register your digital access. Yvonne Wingett Sanchez, The Republic | azcentral.com Published 4:31 p.m. MT May 14, 2018 | Updated 4:42 p.m. MT May 14, 2018 CLOSE The McCain family is responding after a White House staffer allegedly ‘joked’ about Sen. John McCain, who is battling brain cancer. USA TODAY CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN COMMENT EMAIL MORE President Donald Trump blasted White House staff who leak information to the media as “traitors and cowards” as the political fallout over an aide’s remark about U.S. Sen. John McCain’s mortality stretched into a fifth day. Trump blasted the… Read full this story
- Donald Trump tweeted video calling for peace after White House counsel Pat Cipollone warned him he faces criminal charges for inciting riot - and now lawyer is considering quitting too
- Former White House official says Trump supporters harassing Romney 'beneath us as a country'
- White House Condemns Johnny Depp’s Presidential Assassination Remark: “Sad”
- Lindsey Graham: Trump's Criticism of McCain 'Pisses Me Off' and His Response to His Death Was 'Disturbing'
- Trump's cabinet is operating under a 'de facto 25th Amendment' and 'acting as if he is no longer president' to prevent him from doing anything dangerous or illegal in his final 11 days in office - but can do nothing to take away nuclear codes
- Trump Is Furious—but Not at the MAGA Mob That Stormed Capitol
- Congress Reconvenes Following Siege of Pro-Trump Mob: Live Updates
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by JobsOhio - Showdown: Trump-Biden debate likely to be nasty
- Sources: Kelly Has No Intention Of Resigning, Despite Trump Wanting Him To Leave
- Pro-Trump Mob Storms Capitol, Halting Electoral Vote Count: Live Updates
Trump condemns White House 'leakers' as traitors, cowards after furor over McCain 'joke' have 373 words, post on www.azcentral.com at May 13, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.