Hey everyone, I just saw a promoted post on reddit about this, and now I’m here! I’m a player that’s naturally drawn to the Demon faction the most, but just had a few questions on their art direction. Humans and Beastmen seem pretty straightforward art-wise, but what about Demons? Will we have more anthropomorphic demons such as Desire Demons from the Dragon Age series? Or will they look more monstrous like the Balrog from Lord of the Rings? Personally I prefer having anthropomorphic demons, as they always seemed more insidious that way! I noticed the current demon art is close to the ancient Egyptian gods style of having half human bodies with animal heads, but is that just one type of model possible, or the default type for all Demons? One last question, I’ve read that your appearance will also change based on the decisions you make as a player, and this sounds like a fascinating concept. Would it be a simple colour change however (light side/dark side alignment from SWTOR), or would your entire model morph somehow?
- Rafa delivers a masterclass in front of Mike Ashley
- US Guilty of Crimes Against Humanity in Venezuela
- Quality contenders: NZ book award finalists
- How paranoia has infected our politics
- O'Neill spotted at Euro qualifier, all the latest news
- Why would a nurse become a serial killer?
- How Grimsby woman went from shop assistant to prostitute
- Bears training camp preview: inside linebacker
- Weird Suffolk: In league with the Devil in Dunwich
- Head to Berlin to hear nightingales sing
A question concerning the appearance of Demons have 264 words, post on forum.fracturedmmo.com at June 13, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.