Hey everyone, I just saw a promoted post on reddit about this, and now I’m here! I’m a player that’s naturally drawn to the Demon faction the most, but just had a few questions on their art direction. Humans and Beastmen seem pretty straightforward art-wise, but what about Demons? Will we have more anthropomorphic demons such as Desire Demons from the Dragon Age series? Or will they look more monstrous like the Balrog from Lord of the Rings? Personally I prefer having anthropomorphic demons, as they always seemed more insidious that way!
I noticed the current demon art is close to the ancient Egyptian gods style of having half human bodies with animal heads, but is that just one type of model possible, or the default type for all Demons?
One last question, I’ve read that your appearance will also change based on the decisions you make as a player, and this sounds like a fascinating concept. Would it be a simple colour change however (light side/dark side alignment from SWTOR), or would your entire model morph somehow?
- Under fire from all sides, CMP losing the power of its word
- Letters: John McCain, leadership, William McRaven, Congress, Lupe Valdez
- From the rubble, The Denver Post’s editorial board rebuilds. Differently.
- Cupich on scandal: ‘We have a bigger agenda than to be distracted by all of this'
- Free speech on campus: The real crisis is the confrontation that never happens
- What happened to the key figures in the Emmett Till case?
- POLITICO Playbook: Florence nears Carolinas, as Republicans fear electoral impact
- Phil Trenary shooting: What Chamber CEO's death means for Memphis
- Senators digging in for last stand in Kavanaugh confirmation fight
- Kavanaugh hearing taught us a great deal about the character of two people