This may come as a shock, but one aspect of games that gamers don’t take too kindly to these days is the idea of developers purposely stopping them from playing. Such is the case with Closers, epic anime RPG published by En Masse Entertainment. Turns out players weren’t too happy about the fatigue system preventing them from playing as much as they would like, and after hearing their feedback En Masse has decided to remove the system come July. We heard you loud and clear. As of July 3, we’ll remove the fatigue system from the NA and EU versions of Closers. We’ve been watching, observing, and listening to all of your comments in regard to this system. It became obvious the system wasn’t good and took away the fun for a majority of players in our regions. Naddic is a very player focused developer and aligns with our En Masse mission to create great Player Experiences. So, we are very happy to announce the implementation of this change in the next update! The update notes that existing energy potions will be converted into credits, however this has not been finalized. In addition, starter packs will be altered in what… Read full this story
- Lizzo Leads a COVID-19 ‘Mass Meditation’ on Instagram With One Flute, Many Crystals, and No Fear
- Disruptive Passengers Removed from United Airlines Flight After Panic Over Coughing Fellow Flyer
- Teens' Parents Say Their Bodies Were Mixed-Up After Deadly Crash and 1 of Them Wrongly Had Organs Removed
- Mass Shooters Pick Targets Where People Won’t Have Guns, Says Gun Crime Expert
- Sony's Morpheus a step closer to virtual-reality games
- 'This was predictable': GMB's Dr Hilary Jones says UK is on 'same trajectory as Italy' with 827 coronavirus deaths so far and Boris Johnson 'should have banned mass gatherings a week ago'
- Social distancing: 5 Indian web series to binge-watch when you are stuck at home
- Cross Culture: Enjoy current social scene but keep an eye on coronavirus
- Taron Egerton Wanted the ‘Rocketman’ Gay Sex Scenes as Much as You Did
- Commentary: The show must not go on. Why the theaters contemplating coronavirus should close, now
Closers: En Mass Entertainment To Remove Fatigue have 351 words, post on mmofallout.com at June 19, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.