GDC 2018 back in March was good to Defiance 2050, at least in terms of making people aware of the goals of the game. It doesn’t necessarily mean people like what they’ve seen or heard, but Social Influencer and Community Manager Scott “Mobi” Jasper and Community Specialist Coby West feel that particular reveal has done the best for the game. At this year’s E3 followup, there wasn’t any huge new reveal, aside from the launch date itself – just more tweaks. There certainly seems to be a bit of a disconnect between the overall MMO sphere and the 2050 fandom the devs are used to, with the devs somewhat understandably being more connected to their fans. After all, those are people who are willing to pay to play, and especially for a free to play game, that’s what you need. I got my hands on the game for the second time this year, and while it’s a solid play experience, I worry that, created in a vacuum, its potential for growth beyond the original Defiance experience is limited. A second try While testing is never perfect, it has given Trion some good feedback from their fans. Listening to fans is actually a lot of… Read full this story
- Abatement With DDT Concept Needs Second Look
- Are You Fully Insured? Take A Second Look
- Fake Fur Boots - Worth a Second Look
- Catholics Need To Take a Second Look at Morality
- Rome, New York, Amman, Seattle, Great Cities and Silly Questions about them and the Second Coming
- This Year Don't Be A MORB, Be E3!
- Realtors - Pros and Cons to Working With Second Home Buyers
- Should You Have a Second Child? 10 Tips for Deciding
- Second Mortgages and Refinancing
- Second Home Investment Market in Real Estate Opens a New Niche For the Accountant
E3 2018: A second look at Trion’s Defiance 2050 reboot have 308 words, post on massivelyop.com at June 18, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.