Final Fantasy XIV and Monster Hunter World Crossover Coming This Summer
Today, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), SQUARE ENIX® and Capcom unveiled an upcoming collaboration between FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online and Monster Hunter: World™. A new trailer revealed during the SQUARE ENIX digital press conference provided fans a first glimpse at exciting new crossover content coming to FINAL FANTASY XIV Online this summer, featuring the “King of the Skies,” Rathalos, from Monster Hunter: World.
The new teaser trailer can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/dq8CKCQZNMk
At a special Letter from the Producer LIVE stream during SQUARE ENIX Presents at E3, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida will be joined by special guest Ryozo Tsujimoto, Producer of Monster Hunter: World, to further discuss the collaboration. The live stream is scheduled for Tuesday, June 12 beginning at 11:00 AM PDT.
The partnership unites two beloved and wildly successful titles, with FINAL FANTASY XIV Online currently boasting over 10 million registered players worldwide and Monster Hunter: World having shipped over 8 million copies since its release in January 2018. This special collaboration event will bring new challenges to players of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online featuring characters from Monster Hunter: World to the world of Hydaelyn.
Additional details and future updates on the crossover event will be available on a special collaboration website: https://sqex.to/NcM.
- Final Fantasy XIV Nintendo Switch Version Is Coming
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Beta Rolled Out
- E3 2017: Nintendo Switch Not Getting Monster Hunter: World
- Final Fantasy XIV PS4 Migrations Start Today
- Final Fantasy XIV for Xbox 360 'paused'
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Release Date Announced
- E3 2017: Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Will Be Playable
- PS4 Gamers To Get Final Fantasy XIV In April
- Monster Hunter World Sony PS4 Pro Revealed
- Final Fantasy hits 25 this year, mega box set planned