On the prowl for an undiscovered indie MMORPG these days? You might want to check out Gran Skrea Online, as it just went into early access this past weekend. According to the team, Gran Skrea “combines a desire for new player-defined MMORPG mechanics with influences from classic RPGs like RuneScape, Ultima Online, and The Elder Scrolls.” It’s $9 right now through June 23rd, which isn’t the most exorbitant price we’ve ever seen, and there’s an official Discord set up already. The sandbox MMORPG sends players “to create their own destiny in an original world of medieval fantasy.” This apparently means a mixture of quests, “ruthless” PvP combat, guilds, and economy. There are already quite a few features in place, including player housing, a criminal flagging system, lots of crafting, and a game world with plenty of lore. There’s more to be added in the early access program, so features such as territorial warfare, auction houses, and naval warfare are still in development. Get an early look at Gran Skrea after the jump! Source: Steam. Thanks Austin!SHARE THIS ARTICLE
- The next Minecraft? Five contenders for sandbox stardom
- Why New World is one of the year's most anticipated MMOs
- Hillary Clinton and Lance Armstrong Documentaries Lead Sundance Special Events Lineup; Fest Also Sets Indie Episodic & Shorts Slate
- Official PlayStation Magazine takes an in-depth look at Resident Evil 3, Godfall, and the hottest indie games of 2020
- The Indie Rocker Accused of Sexually Abusing Young Fans
- The battle royale games of 2020
- Five new Steam games you probably missed (January 13, 2020)
- Is Kickstarter for video games dead?
- Sony Playstation 3 Review
- Wii U rumor roundup
Gran Skrea brings an indie sandbox MMO to early access have 267 words, post on massivelyop.com at June 18, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.