One of the most fundamental aspects of the series will finally arrive in Pokemon Go sometime soon. The game has been out for a while, but you still can’t give your friend a Pidgey (named “Trash Bird”) in exchange for an Oddish (named “Smell Onion”). But when trading and friends arrive in the game, you can give your friends useful monsters in exchange for anything from another monster to good feelings.
Trading will be very reliant upon the friendship system, and it has some limitations, as both players need to be within 100 meters to trade and will have to pay a stardust fee based on friend level. Yes, there are friendship levels, and there are also rewards for trading pokemon caught far away from where you and your friend meet. Check out the full rundown on the official site, and get ready for more details and analysis as it arrives before the next fan gathering in July.
- Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee and Pikachu: The Kotaku Review
- Carmelo Anthony trade now exclusively in the hands of Knicks owner James Dolan: sources
- New York Mets only should trade for Cliff Lee to sign, since Yankees could lure lefty as free agent
- Memo to Obama and Geithner: This is no time for a trade war
- Jarrod Washburn could wave no-trade clause to come to Yankees
- National League East-leading New York Mets no longer making mistakes in field that cost them in 2009
- Schools staffer and 'great friend' is dead after crash under FDR Drive
- 'Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light' makes for some refreshing gameplay
- Teach All of Your Friends a Valuable Life Skill With This Helpful Video
- Froome wins Tour-Vuelta double as Contador ends final race