No, your eyesight hasn’t just gotten way better than last week; it is just that Shroud of the Avatar is starting to look a lot nicer. A few of these global visual improvements have hit the game with this past week’s Release 56, and many more of them are slated to arrive with August’s content update. “We have started overhauling some of our global systems to dramatically improve the visual quality throughout the game,” said Portalarium. “The main focus is on shadows, lighting, and full screen visual effects.” Meanwhile, the game’s interesting association with “country-rock-electronica mad scientist” Shooter Jennings continues as Shroud of the Avatar is hosting an album release party on Tuesday, July 31st, in the game. This isn’t merely a mob of people milling around in a pub but rather a series of quests that culminate in special rewards and an early listen to his latest album “Shooter.” Source: Shroud of the AvatarSHARE THIS ARTICLE
- How Alita paves the way for Avatar sequels
- Super Mario Party
- Death in Bollywood: who killed Jiah Khan?
- How a boy band from South Korea became the biggest in the world
- Carly Rae Jepsen remains 'Dedicated' to top-tier bops
- Life! Happenings Aug 11: A complete guide to what to eat, drink, watch and listen to this weekend
- LIST: Summer activities for kids
- LIST: Holiday treats for kids and kids at heart
- Drake Hotel owner wants to bring arts into the hospital
- The Legend Of Korra
Shroud of the Avatar works on global visual improvements, throws Shooter Jennings album release party have 237 words, post on massivelyop.com at July 29, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.