Bless is coming to console, y’all, and it’s doing so under Bandai Namco’s banner.
“BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. today announced Bless Unleashed, a new free-to-play MMORPG experience coming first to the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X. Developed by Round 8 Studio of NEOWIZ, players will dive into an epic multiplayer journey across a vibrant persistent world where gods and mythical beasts exist. Bless Unleashed takes place in an untamed world with a rich backstory created with hardcore MMO gamers in mind. With deep combo-driven mechanics, player customization and cooperative (PvE) and competitive (PvP) multiplayer, there is an endless amount of content and gameplay possibilities to keep players engaged. The game utilizes the Unreal Engine 4, bringing unparalleled visuals to a fully realized fantasy world, offering one of the most stunning MMORPGs produced on a console platform. Players can enter an open persistent world where mythical beasts roam the land with integrated players-vs-player (PVP) mode. Five classic fantasy classes will be available for players to choose, from an arcane-wielding Mage to a bloodthirsty Berserker.”
BN’s Joon Hwang says the game will “takes the gameplay depth and community of an MMORPG and sets itself apart to create a new console RPG experience featuring fast-paced combat and beautifully rendered graphics.” PlayStation 4 is not mentioned, so this is just for Xbone for now.
MMORPG players have been watching Bless all summer as its western port disappointed audiences and reviewers alike and has struggled to right itself during its paid early access beta. The game was originally announced in 2011.
- These discounted USB-C adapters add HDMI, USB ports, and more to your computer
- Will Moving Office Hours Online Get Students to Show Up?
- I Hate Hearing My Dog Buddy Get Hurt In Far Cry 5
- Bandai Namco Announces New Action RPG Called Blue Protocol
- Hacker Appears To Get Original Xbox Emulator Running On Switch
- Microsoft plans to bring Xbox Live to Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android
- Microsoft confirms full Xbox Live will come to iOS and Android games
- Microsoft will reportedly announce two next-gen Xbox consoles in June
- GTA Online Has An Easter Egg You Can Only Find By Getting Your Character Drunk
- Bandai Namco Entertainment abruptly shutters mobile-focused studio in Vancouver, B.C.