DWAYNE “The Rock” Johnson showed he really is the most thoughtful man in showbiz when he recorded a heartfelt message for funeral of his “biggest fan.” The 46-year-old Hollywood star was inundated with thousands of tweets after the tragic death of Aileen Pizarro, 42, and her daughter Aryana, 12, in a horrific motorway smash in San Diego last week. Aileen’s son Angelo tweeted Dwayne asking if he could record a message for his mum’s funeral and called on the Twittersphere to share the post to bring it to the actor’s attention. It did the trick, with Dwayne recording a minute-long video in which he gave his condolences and thanked Aileen for being a fan. He said: “I’m sending you so much love and light and strength your way, from my family to yours, and I want to say thanks for reaching out.” After receiving the message, Angelo wrote on Twitter: “THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR. I hope everyone knows how amazing you are. I can’t stop smiling knowing she’s smiling so much. Just, thank you. And again thank you to every single person who viewed my post (now over a million).” He later told KUSI News: “I thought he would… Read full this story
- Heartbroken mum's tribute to 'beautiful baby girl' killed after being struck by car
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to appear together today after he announced her as his running mate - prompting record breaking donations from supporters and Donald Trump to call her 'opponent everyone dreams of'
- Stonehaven train crash: Driver killed in ‘landslide’ along with 2 others pictured as friends pay tribute to ‘lovely’ dad
- As Coronation Street recasts Todd Grimshaw, the biggest soap recasts from EastEnders’ Ben to Emmerdale’s Robert
- Mum of boy killed by lorry driver on his phone says loss has 'ripped her apart'
- Boris Johnson cancels plans to ease lockdown tomorrow as he reveals 63% rise in coronavirus cases in just two weeks
- Police Forces Are Sending A Message To Black Suburban Residents: You’re Not Wanted
- “I’m Going To Be Honest With You,” The Grandfather Told Police. “I Killed A Lot.”
- “I Killed Them All.” The Life Of One Of America’s Bloodiest Hitmen
- Michael Goodwin: Bill de Blasio doesn't care about New York City — look at his record
Dwayne Johnson records heartfelt message for funeral of his ‘biggest fan’ who was killed in horror car crash have 376 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 27, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.