Ever since launching on Steam early access back in June, the indie fantasy sandbox Gran Skrea Online has been doing its best to attract and keep players through a series of updates. These patches, the most recent of which was on July 28th, added a six-hour PvP protection window, housing object permanence, an auction house cap, a limit to jail fines, an AFK mode, home teleports, more combat abilities, primary and secondary weapon options, and a guild collector’s tab. YouTuber LazyPeon recently spent some time checking out this buy-to-play MMO and found that despite wonky combat and crude graphics, there’s something of a compelling game in the making here. Give it a look below! Source: SteamSHARE THIS ARTICLE
- RGJ Best Local Songs of 2018 results: The top 30 music entries
- Hotels end the year with high-profile renovations
- Nice views: Tallest building in each state in the USA
- Local music picks for December in Phoenix: Roger Clyne, Lydia, Spafford, the Black Moods
- Fast-growing Fishers has IKEA and Top Golf. But here's what some say is still missing.
- 10 best Milwaukee songs of 2018 include tunes from Nickel&Rose, WebsterX — and Bob Dylan
- The Best Movies Of 2018 So Far
- Disney animator for 'Ralph Breaks the Internet' visits Phoenix hometown to inspire students
- Doc's Morning Line: Andy Dalton's injury opens up the window of excuses for Bengals
- Columbus, Ohio's craft coffee scene
Gran Skrea might be the indie MMO gem you’ve been seeking have 220 words, post on massivelyop.com at August 7, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.