If you want to play The Division 2 ahead of its proper release date, you’d better be prepared to drop some money. The various pre-order packages for the game have been revealed, and while all of them include access to the “private beta” (which may or may not just be a nicer term for closed beta) and a couple of exclusive items, you need to buy into one of the higher tiers to gain access on March 12th rather than March 15th. That includes the Gold Edition, the Digital Ultimate Edition, the Dark Zone Definitive Collector’s Edition, the Phoenix Shield Collector’s Edition, and of course the Super Ultra Glory Funny Give Ubisoft All Your Money Edition.
That last one may be speculative.
Speaking of all of that money, how much are these things going to cost? The prices aren’t officially revealed yet, but enterprising fans on Reddit have found the pre-orders active on the game’s Australian site, and from that have derived a price of $59 for the Standard edition, $99 for Gold, and $119 for the Ultimate edition. The physical editions may be more, of course, and nothing is set in stone just yet, but it should at least help you budget ahead of time.
- Resident Evil 3 Collector's Edition Pre-Orders Are Now Live
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Pre-Orders Available: Collector's Edition, Pre-Order Bonus, Release Date
- Resident Evil 3 Pre-Orders Available: Collector's Edition, Pre-Order Bonus, Release Date
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Collector's Edition Pre-Orders Live Now
- Pre-orders begin for Nintendo's $199 Switch Lite (but it'll be another two months before you can get your hands on it)
- McLaren 620R Revealed As Limited-Edition Race Car For The Road
- Aussie-built Holden Commodore bids farewell with special edition trio
- 'Kingdom Hearts 3' Remind DLC Trailer Teases Yozora, Pre-Orders Coming Soon
- Editorial: Let's Not Pre-Order Games Any More, Eh?
- Madden 20 Already On Sale With Exclusive Pre-Order Bonus At Walmart